It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceredrudy View Post
Uhm , not built ?

I am going to assume you don't have much car knowledge ... regardless of form/function -- this car had a ton (a ton) of modifications from suspension , gears , motor (Kenne belle 2.7) , brakes , paint , interior ... I'll stop there.

If someone were to ask a shop to replicate this build (or "bought" as you call it) , expect a bill of over $120k easy (not including price of the car) , and 6-12 month build (or "bought") timeframe.

This BUILD is very professional , and superb craftsmanship regardless if you like the car or not ...

"bought" cars don't get invited to SEMA .

I'm 100% sure you have no idea towards the extent of modifications made to this car.,

This isn't a camaro with big wheels and speakers , it's a full blown custom build that Tampa Customs did in an almost impossible timeframe.

Pretty sad you don't respect hard work based on your "preferred performance/style"

BTW : This car ran a 12.2 on 32" wheels ...

What are you running in the quarter ?

Sent from my iPad using FF Mobile HD
I can agree to a certain point... it takes a lot of work and craftsmanship to do a build like this.. and well there is a crowd of people that like the whole DONK scene... Now does it look good? in my eyes.. NO.. does it look good in their eyes.. yes... we each have our own opinions.. my opinion stands this car looks like shit, probably drives like shit, and while this atrocity may have taken 100k in work and products, it still a disgrace to do that to a performance inspired vehicle.. at the end of the day.. this is a POS build in my eyes..endrant/
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35