Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #1387
6769MOPARS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86108
What I Drive: PB Focus ST2 and 67 426 Hemi GTX

FF Reputation: 1 6769MOPARS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
I really hope ford finds a fix for the transmission issues along with all the other issues they are having with the focus.....we parked our 2012 cause wife was scared to drive it then traded for about a 6 grand loss...I hope no one else has to go through all that...it seemed like everytime we took it to the dealer they made the problems worse.....it still amazes me that a company like FMC could continue to sell cars with known issues and some of the issues safety issues and if ford does not think they have a major problem this one thread alone has almost 1400 posts along with 2 other threads one with over 1100 post and the other with over 650 posts all talking about issues with the ford focus....it is only a matter of time before something major happens and ford is forced to recall these cars......B-lou
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Our Focus has been perfect - and I bought it used with less than 800 miles on it for a terrific price.