xpartmgr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96709
What I Drive: 2012 White Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 xpartmgr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by forceflow2 View Post
Did anything come of this? I'm well over 30 days now, as my car has spent 9 days (come tomorrow, although they stated they should have it back to me then assuming they can get the seat rail replaced. No clue what that's about though since that'll be the third time they've replaced the rails on seat) at the shop for a headliner replacement. There are a few other issues that still need to be resolved (assuming the headliner is even fixed), but I have zero interest in wasting even more time trying to fix something that has spent far more time being repaired than it took to even build in the first place.
Well I actually hired an attorney. So they had me drop the BBB case so they could reopen it with them as my attorney. Kansas requires the BBB before a lawsuit can be filed. The attorney told me the BBB thing is just a way the mfg makes you jump through hoops in hopes you get tired and worn out. So I take the car for inspection next week and just wait and see. Hoping for the best. This car had worn me out. All the claims of nothing is wrong is old.