forceflow2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89089
What I Drive: 2013 Mustang GHIG V6 Premium

FF Reputation: 1 forceflow2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpartmgr View Post
Finally had enough of the problems from my car. I filed a claim with the BBB lemon law department. After my car being in the shop 33 days since late Feb and still most the problems still present, I just decided I needed to push harder for a Ford to fix my car or replace it. Has anyone else did this? I'd like to know what to expect. I know Ford is now all the sudden interested in talking to me and working on fixing the car, but seems there is little they can do until the engineers come up with software and hardware fixes. I guess I'll know a little more next week. Oh and now I am taking it back to the dealer, per Ford's request, to allow them to fix it. So add more time to the 33 days it has already been there!
Did anything come of this? I'm well over 30 days now, as my car has spent 9 days (come tomorrow, although they stated they should have it back to me then assuming they can get the seat rail replaced. No clue what that's about though since that'll be the third time they've replaced the rails on seat) at the shop for a headliner replacement. There are a few other issues that still need to be resolved (assuming the headliner is even fixed), but I have zero interest in wasting even more time trying to fix something that has spent far more time being repaired than it took to even build in the first place.
Reacquired by Ford under Lemon Law 01/16/13.