So I went at it again after work and the gym (yes on 3hrs sleep)
blocking the high-build on the hatch
all blocked out
Then I started working on the wing from way earlier in the thread
Then I spent about 2hrs stripping the messed up paint and sealer off the bumpers.
Tomorrow I'm going to re-scuff the bumpers, clean the living hell out of them with prep-all, and paint them along with the hatch. If I think I can make the time I may try to finish the wing first so I can paint that as well, leaving nothing left to paint besides fenders and hood later down the road. I don't have time to finish/mold/re-make/paint a set of fenders for the Letchworth G2G