Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Is there a garage door opener in the Focus?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
Linchpin
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 103384
What I Drive: 2012 Platinum White Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Linchpin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
Off topic rant over, back on topic........
What a concept, sticking to the topic. The post subject 'Is there a garage door opener in the Focus' escalated into a pissing match over whether the opener has any value. Who cares? I for one don't. My Focus is my Focus and is the focus of my focus. Everyone's else's Focus is theirs to do what they want.

The main reason I am in this forum is to learn, share 'helpful' information and my experiences with my Focus and especially with Ford service or lack of same.

For those who aren't aware of it, there are lot of people on this site who are not necessarily Focus enthusiasts. These include professional media contractors who manage their client's brand and image by monitoring social media and reporting the squawk on the street to their clients or in some cases posing as legitimate participants and neutralizing negative comments through the use of sophistry. Then there are those who get their rocks off on sniping at any comment that presents a target. I am confident Ford is listening in on FF. It remains to be seen whether they act on some of the issues some of us are raising.