Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - why no 6th gear?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #36
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
Wow, Frosted Glass was the only color you could more than just tolerate? What color is your house?
That's not exactly what I meant when I said that I could tolerate. I was referring to there are certain colors I prefer, and others I'd rather not purchase. White and black being two colors I specifically would generally avoid.

The top four colors I wanted were Frosted Glass, Sterling Grey Metallic, Ingot Silver Metallic, and Kona Blue (discontinued).

I like Sterling Grey a lot, but its too common. I see several each and every day even just at work. To top it off my brother's car that he ordered before mine is exactly the same except its Sterling Grey. It looks great don't get me wrong, but that's another reason not to go with the same color at least for me.

The rental car I had back in November 2011 was an Ingot Silver Metallic SE 201A Sedan with the european spec/ fleet spec alloy wheels that I hadn't seen before. I liked how the silver looked as well.

The very first 2012 Focus I sat in back in late 2010 at my then current internship was one of the first built after job 1 but before series production actually started for retail sales. It was a Kona Blue Titanium Sedan with the cloth heated seats. Kona was a sharp looking color but I wasn't ready to order one when they first came out and it was discontinued by the time I was able to afford it.