Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SE Sport folks: How're your butts?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
John W
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 77028
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE 5MT

FF Reputation: 1 John W Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'll just repeat what the other "skinny" owners have said here. I'm 5'11", 145lbs. and have a 31" waist. The seats are nice, but designed for a bigger person. I fit much better into the Corrado seats that have been transplanted into my 93 Volkswagen Fox.

I probably wouldn't have been much worse off with the "S" or standard "SE" seats, which really aren't bad at all.

I did take the Focus on a 350-mile round trip this past weekend that included some great mountain roads and the seats were comfy and held me in place as much as I expected them to given my previous comments.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the fabric. It seems overly athletic and kind of cheap. I like the contrasting grey and black, but don't particularly like the pattern. I do like the white stitching and I do, in general, prefer cloth to leather or vinyl.

Just my 2 cents on this subject. ...