Old 09-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #52
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 30 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post
Where is "Misfire" now? He sure was quick to respond to you in a public forum and acted like he wanted to "make things right"... but in the end, he has to spew the same dealership rhetoric (that Ford feeds them to say).... since they are providing his paycheque. I mean, I'm not faulting him, really, if he was honest in this forum, it could be held against him by his employer later. I just love how the service writers will smile and say anything to make you go away (and hope you give a good survey review later), but really, they don't have the answers and quite frankly don't give a rat's *ss about you or I. (I'm sure they take a LOT of abuse by irate customers, so, my hat is off to them for smiling, when they can)
I'm here. I do have a full time job and a wife and cannot be on here 24/7, lol....but I try!! I wasn't "acting" like I want to make things right. I truly want all of my customers to have the best experience with their Ford/Lincoln product. I have been on this website since 2006 because I am a Focus Fanatic. In general I am a Ford Fanatic. I've always owned them and hope to always do so in the future.

Honestly, I do hope to get everything fixed for the Original Poster of this thread. The best customer for me is a happy customer. I want them to enjoy the product that they invested in just as I enjoy my 2012. I can agree with you that some advisors may not care at all and just do what they have to for a pay check. I really do like what I do for a living and I try to do my best for everyone that I come in contact with. I am a Master Certified Ford Advisor (meaning I have taken many classes and courses above what is required of me) I am certified as such because I love what Ford stands for and the products they produce and the more I know, the more I can help others. Every car won't be 100% right from the factory. Humans are involved in the process and they make replacement parts for a reason and for this, I have a job.

With this Focus in specific, the noise that I and the technician originally heard was the one that I have heard in many Foci and was the "normal" clutch noise that I hear every day in every Focus. However, the Original Posters noise is not the same as it was when I first drove their car and is definitely not right. Now that I have verified something abnormal, Ford will allow me to proceed. We are currently replacing the clutch pack. It is on order and due in tomorrow (09.12.12) actually. I hope to know in a day or two if their issue is fixed.

If anyone has any questions about any repairs to fix this concern, feel free to ask me.

Will (aka Misfire)