jagreene
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 102678
What I Drive: 2012, Kona Blue, Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 jagreene Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaDnB View Post
My question is why is this on a public forum to begin with? This seems like a problem between a customer and service provider that's being dragged out for the public to see. We all know we don't need another DCT problem thread around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post
Very good point Beta! If there is something happening between a customer and a dealer (and it is currently being looked at), it should stay that way... you're right, we don't need yet another thread about DCT issues... I know Ford doesn't need to be reminded in here..... LOL. I hope it works out for the OP.
Well, I didn't really write this for Ford at all. My serviceman just so happened to be a Focus Fanatics moderator... and recognized my name because I obviously wasn't very cryptic. I wrote this for the people who are getting the constant run around with their car. I hope that we can help each other by letting each other know what happens with our car and what one dealer's solutions have been. I only found out about the TSB that's being performed on my car right now through this forum... So I'd have to respectfully disagree with you guys. But your input is noted.