Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #1379
chum567
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86507
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 chum567 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
over 12,000 on mine and I'm in same boat as most. I have had all updates done and still shudders and you def cant coast in this car its so jerky. Driving in traffic is terrible because you cant just creep up cause it jerks u all over. Also everything on mine falls apart. Airbag cover had to be replace, needed new struts and mounts, back foam material completely deteriorated and fell all in the trunk, speaker rattle like crazy, headlines rattles, might as well forget trying to listen to music with slight bass. City mileage down to only 24 hwy about 30. Stone color seats leave ring marks for anything wet that touches it (rain, etc). black strips on top of the car already faded and rough, MFT still screws up and has glitches, and all 3 times i had to order parts it took over 3 months to get them so all together ive waited 9 months on just parts being ordered.

Already know Im trading it in just trying to figure what im gonna get now and try not to make same mistake.