Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SE Sport folks: How're your butts?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #4
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I know you didn't ask, but technically the SE Sport seats are the same as the SEL and Ti base cloth seats with slightly different upholstery and color schemes.

Only the base S and SE had a slightly different seat with a much less agressive bolster in 2012. Besides the SEL is a rarer car than the SE sport package.

The seats are decently bolstered, they actually look quite agressive, they feel nice. I have yet to take any long journey as a driver yet, having ridden with my brother in his car to Cedar Point many many times this year. Its a little bit firm at times, but I get out of the car at the other end of the journey no worse for wear.

I actually have a long road trip coming up this weekend, 500+ mile round trip, and I'm looking forward to actually driving this time.

Its been awhile since I've had the opportunity to take such a road trip, the last really long trip involved driving for more than 18 hrs through a snow storm and missing the hotel by not arriving until 4 in the morning due to the weather.

I had to sleep a few hours in that car and then drive to Chicago from a starting point somewhere near Phoenix, AZ the previous day.