Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Car Payments While In School?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #25
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 53 felixthecat Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmatician View Post
Yep... Same here. I own a condo, make payments on a motorcycle, and have a crapload of other bills that require me to work full time while going to college. I'm a super senior this year (I switched my majors 2 years in... D'oh!) and at one point, I was juggling a full time job, being a full time student, working an unpaid internship for 15+ hours a week, and trying to keep the fiancee happy while only seeing her for about an hour a day. (and for the record, the only thing that has changed is that I've completed my internship... and my summer course. I have another week off before school starts again :P)

Just get a part time job and make the payments. As long as they're not insanely high, you should be fine Oh, and I understand the stale job thing man... I've been a security guard for 4 years now. Talk about dead end... At least you get to deal with cars, not drunks and druggies!! lol

Also, its interesting to see all these folks still going to school. I kinda felt like I was the only one! lol
Thats great ^^^ well worth it thou.
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131