Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Customer Feedback!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
SilverWolf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89059
What I Drive: ingot silver 2011 SES

FF Reputation: 1 SilverWolf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Watch out!!

I recently purchased 2 ED products the Piranha front bumper which I just painted today and plan to install next week was excellent very little to do other than paint it I love it and cant wait to get it on the car. The other product however the skyline wing is a total d up mess it has chips and holes all through it and one side of the wing outside of the pedestal is a full half inch lower than the other and the mounting nuts weren't even installed properly and I had to secure them be adding resin. I called ED about the problem and they stated "quote" you have to expect to do some work on fiberglass well what I had to do on the bumper was expected but to have to cut up and re glass the wing to make it right is ridiculous and they wouldn't even offer to replace it just kept telling me that you have to do some work on this type of product so watch out you may get stuck with a piece of crap that you may have to completely redo yourself if it were my company QC would in deep trouble for letting a part like this out and at the very least I would have replaced it for the customer at no additional cost to the customer but I guess that is way to much to ask that they would stand behind their product.I,m glad I didn't get the carbon fiber because it is a finished product and I couldn't imagine that all screwed up like this fiber glass one

Last edited by SilverWolf; 09-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.