Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Car Payments While In School?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #22
MotorcityJAX
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14

Fan#: 90253
What I Drive: 2012, White Platinum, 5 Door SEL

FF Reputation: 6 MotorcityJAX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Listen to me very carefully, Do Not take out student loan debt you don't need to, I have a dual degree in Business Management and Economics and a MBA. I was debt free after my bachelors, but unfortunately I didn't have the money even while working FT to pay for a Masters and either did my parents ( my one brother is a lawyer and my youngest bro is going to school to be a doctor) so I took Student loans through Sallie Mae and after 3 years of higher education my total was 68k, my payments are $660 a month, my brother went to a private law school and had to do the same for the tune of about 300k at a payment of 3200 a month. School loans are no joke and the payments are crazy, it's just good me and my brother have good jobs to pay otherwise they will ruin your credit and destroy you and you can't get rid of them in bankruptcy. Sorry to rant but I think this is important to know with the idea that your throwing around doing. DO NOT DO IT!!!! I Cannot stress this enough
Hatch Nation #169
Sonic Crew #14 Metal Tails
Rally Rev #16