MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchpin View Post
Minor issue? Attitudes like your is in my opinion a good part of why US unemployment numbers are staying up there. I played a role, along with many other talented people, in the rise of Whistler from obscurity to a world class resort. Like building cars, anyone can build a resort. But what we did at Whistler was to be better than anyone else, including Americans, at serving our 'guests'. We took the position that no matter what our occupation we all worked in tourism. The entire community became ambassadors and salespersons for Whistler. We didn't wait for visitors to have a problem before we acted, we took proactive steps to make sure they never experienced problems and that their stay as our 'guests' was better than their experience at our competition's resorts. Most important, we were all proud of what we had built what we individually did. We left US resorts like Vail and Aspen in the dust and it wasn't even hard. Alan Muhally is doing a great job turning Ford around and bringing back the prestige of Made in America quality. America will never be a great nation again until American workers start taking pride in what they do. And that means every employee at companies like Ford has to embrace the concept that they are customer representatives and salespersons instead of taking the position that providing customer service isn't their job. If you want to help your fellow Americans get back to work start holding Ford's ass to the fire when they drop the ball. And this means getting the facts straight before you start making inane comments.
This is easily the most off base and absurd rant I have heard in a while, which itself is shocking since this is the Internet.

This is Focus Fanatics, not NPR

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!