xpartmgr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96709
What I Drive: 2012 White Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 xpartmgr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagreene View Post
Well, I am in the waiting room at the dealer. The transmission tech did give me the it's a manual transmission speech but he did admit that the noise in my car is louder than he's heard before. (and it's been quiet today ha!) To be honest I dont think anyone here really knows what to say to me. Ford has no idea how to fix this car or they would just do it to shut me up. I'm hoping they give me a rental and keep the car as it feels very unsafe at this point... Sad part is Im almost positive it won't matter anyway.( I don't think a fix is soon to be found) but a few days in a car that doesnt shake, grind, and jut forward would be a nice change.
I hope they keep it and tear it down. This noise cannot be normal. I mean hello if they rent you a car get a 2012 Focus and try it. I'd bet you that is is quite! I have driven several others and they are quite. I feel your frustration, seems we can't get any resolve and Ford just wants to skirt the issue.

Hey just put it in sport mode and drive the heel out of it! I hear from Ford that will make it all better!