Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - so im shooting for 450whp in the future... how to get there?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #85
Earls32
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46470
What I Drive: 2003 Silver SVT Focus

Points 3,319, Level 35
Points: 3,319, Level: 35 Points: 3,319, Level: 35 Points: 3,319, Level: 35
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Earls32 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focusmaniaczx3 View Post
^^^ what he said. im just getting all my details strait before i go nuts ordering a bunch of stuff that i dont need. i haven't even had a chance to put the turbo kit onto my car yet but hopefully i will have time for all of this in the coming weeks and months. first i have a 93 SSEi bonneville i need to finish. im down to minor bugs and what not to be done. hopefully i will finish it next saturday. after that i need to get my SVT put back together so i can start it up as a daily again and then after THAT it will finally be time to put the turbo kit on the zx3. after that ill daily between the SVT and zx3 until i either blow the stock motor in the zx3 forcing me to accelerate the build or until i amass all the parts over a few months to do the swap and up the boost sometime near the middle of next year. i would like to have all this done by july next year. and while i am amassing parts building the motor on a stand i will be doing a full restoration on my 71 C10 pickup. my grandpa bought it new, sold it to my dad who sold it to me but now its rusting away and i refuse to let it go. too much sentimental attachment but this is a backburner job that might be done over the course of a few years. i just have too many projects cooking at once to completely finish any one of them over a relatively short period of time. not to mention that i constantly get drafted into helping over a dozen friends and family with their projects and as a result i barely have time for my own.

edit: wow i just realized that came out kinda like a rant. i DO feel better now tho LOL
I was just going to say damn lol that's a lot of stuff.