Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ford cargo tray and 18" wheels
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
Linchpin
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 103384
What I Drive: 2012 Platinum White Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Linchpin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
"Attempted" is an understatement. In case you don't know this already, the Ford Canada FaceBook page is managed by an indepentent media contractor. The friendly 'Ford Folks' who listen sympathetically then tell you they will get on it asap don't really work for Ford. In case you missed it, I sent a registered letter to Ford Canada CEO Dianne Craig bringing this issue to her attention. Months later I have not even gotten the courtesy of a reply. I work in the field of product innovation and development. When you don't pay attention to your customers you are dead. A great product with bad service is a bad product. Apparently Ford Canada doesn't get it. Not only would they not even make a token effort to assist me they would not help my local Ford parts department. Their position is that the fact that the cargo tray doesn't fit an 18" wheel Ti is not their problem. And Ford policy as I have been told is "No box for the part, no refund". Ya think I am pissed?