Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ford cargo tray and 18" wheels
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #4
Linchpin
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 103384
What I Drive: 2012 Platinum White Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Linchpin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
A little long? How about almost 4 inches? I really, really love my Focus Ti. And I glad to be buying North American cars again. But at the same time I am really, really upset that Ford doesn't seem to give a crap. I am embarrassed to say that for the most part customer service in Canada is a contradiction in terms. And Ford Canada is sooo Canadian. They rank near the bottom in terms of my life customer service (as in bad) experiences. Although my Ford dealer is excellent I have heard stories from friends who when they complained about an issue were told by their Ford dealer words to the effect that "Maybe you need to buy another make of car next time". Guess what? For the past 40 years that is exactly what North Americans have been doing. When we want QUALITY we buy German or Japanese cars. This sends a strong message that any person with an ounce of brains thinks North American cars are junk. This time I chose Ford. I hope I am not going to regret it.

For those who may not be aware of it, many corporations hire private contractors to 'monitor' social media and are even active on sites where they defuse complaints by posting positive comments. I call these ProSophs (professional sophists). In Canada, Ford's FaceBook site is managed by a private contractor under the Ford name with friendly staff who are listed as Ford employees. So you can bet that Ford is 'listening in' on these threads. But trying to contact Ford directly or get a response is like trying to get a visit with the pope.