Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Weightlifters/bodybuilders
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
bespurcell
Focus Addict

Fan#: 60917
What I Drive: 2003 black svt

FF Reputation: 2 bespurcell Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This is a good workout to increase your bench.http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/benchpgm.htm I got my bench up to 375 x 1 doing this workout off and on. You have to change up your workout ever 6-8 weeks or whenever you stop seeing gains. ie: instead of doing 3 sets of 12 with a light weight do 4-5 sets of 3-6 reps with as much weight as you can and barely get the last rep. Also creatine is a good supplement. I would take it about 30 mins into my workout mixed with about 12-16oz. of Kool-aid. That is the only time I would drink Kool-aid though. Because at that point in your workout your muscles are depleted of carbs and this works really well as a pick me up. This also helps get the creatine in your muscles. I would also drink some whey protein mixed with milk as soon as I finished working out. Having said all that. I haven't worked out in over 5 yrs. :(