View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #23
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 34077
What I Drive: Gen Coupe Rspec

FF Reputation: 4 FLYLOW Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
well 7:40am today i finally got her back! 2 alternator and 2 bats later she is up and running like a champ... or so it seems for now!

thanks everyone and thanks sleepyboy for all the detailed help! thanks j.lule2003 (member here, other red svt) and thanks mike (mechanic)

plans for her? yes! im selling her as soon as i have free time to list her locally on craigs/ebay/where ever!

advise! DONT BUY IMPORTANT PARTS LIKE THIS FROM OREILLY AUTO PARTS, they suck, their service and employees are ghetto as fk, takes them 3 days to get a part from Dallas to Houston and their so called fomoco original parts are CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st alt i got said 100% original and tested all over the place, it didnt even look like the original alt and 10 mins after intalling it all the problems started coming out, it fked up my 4 month old bat too

lesson learned, cheaper may result in more expensive later down the road. if you need important mechanical parts go to a FORD dealer

svt butt secks, notice my front left rim (ontop) i hate railroad crossing especially in a 45mph zone, yup fked wheel. another wallet rape coming next week