View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #5
MC1992
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90417
What I Drive: '95 Volvo 850 Turbo/'12 Focus Sport

FF Reputation: 1 MC1992 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
No it's not going to be totaled, just slightly worst than last time. But the experience sure felt like it, especially when you're in the car when it happens. I looked at it around 7 tonight, but not enough light to see all the damages, definitely a few more heavier dimples than last time though. Apparently north of Columbia, the hail was not enough to damage cars, which where my duplex was. Just sucks, because I had to go buy tickets to see Fun for my friend and I because my other friend who was in line a few hours before can only buy two tickets at a time(we needed four), that was the rule, two tickets per person. I waited an hour and twenty minutes; hot, hungry, and exhausted. All I wanted was to go home, but no I got hit by the worst part of the storm in town on the highway with a bunch of out-of-towners crowding the road for the big football game tomorrow. My car was damaged just because I had to buy tickets to see Fun with my friends for the fun, but ended up with no fun. This concert better be worth the fun. BTW a friend of mine living on campus at MU said when the hail hit everyone was darting for cover. He said it was something of a sight to see alright.