Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Car Cursed By Hail
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:06 AM   #1
MC1992
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90417
What I Drive: '95 Volvo 850 Turbo/'12 Focus Sport

Points 723, Level 14
Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14 Points: 723, Level: 14
Level Up 23% Completed
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 MC1992 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Car Cursed By Hail

Believe it or not, my car just got hailed today again after one month, ONE MONTH after it got fixed from the first hail damage. The first damage was light with a few deep ones and that cost a little over $2,000. This one today was like golf ball size hail while I was on hwy 63 between Stadium and Broadway in Columbia, MO. Everybody just stopped for like 5 minutes and the road turned into a parking lot with warning blinkers going off on every car. You can't see a thing out the window but heavy rains and a lot of hail, trees bending like they were about to break and leaves flying at a astonishing rate. All radio stations had the weather warning going on and my friend back at the house that the whole town was covered under a big red dot on the weather radar. It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had! It hailed so hard that my rear view mirror vibrated from the impact on the roof. I seriously thought my car was going to be totaled. So unhappy right now.