Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Those with Magnaflow's Exhaust System (Part #15072)
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #39
Joey D
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86391
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Titanium 5-Dr

FF Reputation: 2 Joey D Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
Hey Joey D, are you still planning on posting up a video of what your exhaust sounds like from the inside of your car (while driving)? I'm REALLY digging this exhaust, and I'd LOVE to hear what the interior tone was like. Thanks again for everything bro.
Sorry mate, I just got my MacBook back today, but as promised here it is. You can see it's not that loud and it's even drowned out by the road noise off a set of summer tires and the Steeda CAI. I guess it's also worth noting it was hot that day, like 97 or something and I had the A/C on.

It is slowly getting louder and deeper though. I'll probably wait another 4 or 5 days and then do another sound clip.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It's being screwy with the embedding but here's the link if it doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIb7rEyDmHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_HedgeHog View Post
It's the ability to flow, for future head room for other mods. Same goes for picking out parts for custom systems, if they won't flow enough CFM's you'll hinder your ability to make power.
Ya but it's not like the Focus is some 300hp car. I mean ya, if the kit you want is a 2.5" there's nothing wrong with it, I just don't see any noticeable power difference between the two. I mean I might have gotten 8 or 9 hp at the most from the exhaust (probably even less) and I know the Steeda CAI didn't really give big gains either. With a 2.5" exhaust maybe an additional hp or two?