Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - The hunt to get a Nav MyFord Touch...
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #102
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordIVTteam View Post
Hey, hotleadsingerguy -

Please keep in mind, the installation or use of any aftermarket product will not necessarily void the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. However, if the aftermarket product fails or causes a part to fail, the cost of the repair and any related damage(s) are not covered by your warranty.

Jaclyn
As I BLEED FORD BLUE has said, I'm using all OEM parts purchased directly from a Ford dealership. Nothing about the warranty will be affected (but, as you can tell if you've read this topic, I'm fine paying money to get things working).

I do find it curious, though, that the only reply I've gotten from a Ford rep in this entire topic is that I might void my warranty. I've been all over Tech and Customer Support for the better part of a year and a half trying to get this working (since my dealership screwed me over when I bought the car) and the only reply I get is I could void my warranty.

The only thing I want is to get the Nav I was supposed to have when I purchased my car. I've already spent twice what I would have when buying the car...I just want to get this working and I've gotten *no* help at all from Ford.