Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #1155
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
...The CSM who contacted me about the seats just tried to tell me to take it back to the dealer, but first they gave me some sort of lie about how the seat was supposed to be colder than what the service documents say it should be. I would take it back to the dealer but they were not interested in looking at it at a time when I am available to deliver the car, they want me to leave the car, and I can't do this without transportation. I paid good money for this car and I'd like it to work properly and for a long time. The tires also seem terribly loud at 50-65 mph on semi smooth and rough pavement, sometimes they are quiet, other times its unbearably loud and ruins the quiet and quality feel of the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedFrog05 View Post
Thomas, My CSM's name is Susan (don't know last name) and I have been trying to call her for the past 2 weeks. I've left at least 4 voice mail messages and one for her "boss" Cynthia. Very frustrated that I can't talk to them, I need confirmation that they signed off on the rental before I waste my time heading to the dealership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_HedgeHog View Post
Thomas, me has issues... Apparently the tech scheduled to work on my car called out today and they have to keep it at least until tomorrow... Need loaner and they're not being very quick about getting me one... Thanks...
Hey guys -

Please PM me your case number (or VIN) and I'll look into it as soon as possible.

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford