Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SE Sport owners, sign in!
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #139
Timbo64
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 92890
What I Drive: 2012 Silver Focus SE Sport 5 Door

FF Reputation: 1 Timbo64 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Stars4jon wrote: "I can't believe this is the same company that made my 1998 ZX2."

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and we have gone through a lot of new cars. We have purchased one Honda, one Nissan, one Scion, three Subarus, two Toyotas, and now three Fords (Ranger Sport, Fusion, Focus) in a row.

I have always been an import guy, but Ford has been on such a roll lately that my wife and I saw no need to even LOOK at those other manufactures again.

Several years ago if someone would have told me that in 2012 I would rather buy a new Ford than another new Honda, Subaru, or Toyota, I would have told them that they were crazy.

What really ticks me off is that our beloved mint condition 1993 Honda Del Sol with only 90K original miles on it was totaled in an accident two months ago and there is no way that it can be replaced for what the insurance company thought was a "fair settlement" for what they referred to as "an almost 20 year old Honda".

This picture makes me kinda sad because the Scion xB was totaled when a tree fell on it during severe weather and this is the Del Sol that was totaled in an accident.

Last edited by Timbo64; 09-07-2012 at 03:34 AM.