Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone else bump down from an ST3 to an ST2?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
DardenUnited
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 99045
What I Drive: 2013 Performance Blue Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 DardenUnited Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder02 View Post
I did the same I had an ST3 on order with a sunroof. The dealer that I had originally ordered form received the same color st2 with nave and sunroof. So I went and looked the car over last Friday and though about it for a few hours. I took the money I saved from the st3 package and put it towards the extended warranty.
I wanted the HIDís and the leather but like you I also like the non leather seats they will hold my butt in a little better when I take in the track.

Over all Iím still very happy with the decision to take the st2, the navigation system was on of the major factors for me picking the st3 in the first place.
Yeah, I've been really happy with the nav. The only frustration I've experienced with MFT so far is that Bluetooth sometimes works in a weird way with my iPhone - about half the times it won't let me control the songs with steering wheel buttons and the display will freeze on one track while another one is playing. Hopefully there's a fix for that in the future.