Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Oil Leak: Dealer said Ford stated This is NORMAL
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #20
BetaDnB
Drum n Bass Lover

Fan#: 87466
What I Drive: 2012 Silver SE Sport

FF Reputation: 11 BetaDnB Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pozi240 View Post
I was aware of that TSB (Automatic Transmission Fluid leak), but, can't find the actual TSB to read it. Please post it up for everyone, especially if you're referencing it in a response, thank you. (I know, your response wasn't directed at me, I'm curious as well is all)
I found this info for you from this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball40dtw View Post
I just got my Focus back from the dealership. The trans was slipping and the car was shuddering. I've had the TSB reflash of the transmission. Here is the description of the work done:

23001 WARR, CC D8CP 7052 Road test inspect driveline found dual clutch slipping due to leak at bellhousing. Check oasis for tsb's and ssm's found TSB 11-12-13. Remove trans and install new input shaft seals and new dual clutch. Perfrom adaptive learning and reroad test operation 111213A. Time 6.5 HRS

The parts to fix included:

2 seal assemblies
Clutch assembly/dual clutch packs
Various nuts and bearings

So far so good. The car is also getting better MPGs, but its probably to know for sure.
I also discovered this TSB list thread while searching.
Sedan Revolution #249 - 2012 SE Sport - ╠╬╝ - Ingot Silver - 201A - K&N w/ snorkel delete - Blox Type R Knob