Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone else bump down from an ST3 to an ST2?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
DardenUnited
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 99045
What I Drive: 2013 Performance Blue Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 DardenUnited Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Anyone else bump down from an ST3 to an ST2?

I had been thinking about it for a while and finally pulled the plug last week. Had a TS ST3 (no moonroof) on order and after some thinking decided that if I was going to bump down, I'd get a PB ST2. Which is exactly what I did, much to my original dealer's chagrin, so if you are interested in picking up an ST3, let me know and I can pass information on to you. Sad I lost the camera, but I view it as a nice bonus; so no bonus - I'm still at baseline instead of in the negative.

My original reasoning behind wanting an ST3 were the heated seats. Was really bummed about the partial leather Recaros not being heated even though I like the bi-color look a lot more (and I don't like leather period). I figured that I could live without the other options and save myself a couple of grand in the process. Plus, a couple of extra months of breaking 'er in without the possibility of snow. Some 300+ miles later I'm very happy I made that choice.