Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Any Nascar fans out there? Post Up...
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #42
#1fordfan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83143
What I Drive: 2005 white se zx4

FF Reputation: 3 #1fordfan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Denny Hamlin for the win!! oh wait,guess it doesn't count after the race is over!! I am a nascar fan,mostly because speed channel doesn't show enough dirt races,I am dirt late model/modified race fan first,If I have time to watch NASCAR after that,so be it. I have put over 10,000 miles on my focus this summer chasing dirt races,even went to the tri city pontoon beach lucas oil late model show they showed on speed channel a couple weeks ago. That is awesome racing!! Well worth the 2.5 hour drive and fighting St louis traffic!! My job has slowed down this summer,so I have had the opportunity to travel to just about every dirt track within 250 miles from my house,and some of them several times. ok,Back to NASCAR and some of the topics being discussed here. AJ? yeah,total bonehead move!! He can be back if he wants to be,but he had a better open wheel career then he had in nascar,so he could do well there if he wanted to. Bristol? been to the spring race twice, several years ago before Bruton messed with it and screwed it up. party central for sure!! As far as Stewart goes,old dog with big bark and no bite. He knows he can't afford to take Kennseth out every week,because paybacks are a bitch!! he already backed that down. There is a pedal in the middle that can be as easily used as the one on the right. He could have gotten out of the gas when he was coming out of the corner and saw he was going to get squeezed,but he chose not to. Plenty of the race left if he wanted to pay Kennseth back the right way. Although with the new track,looks like the bump and run still isn't back like Bruton planned. Who is my favorite driver? anybody driving a FORD of course!! As far as the rules go,yes I am of the group that believes "run what ya brung". If you didn't bring enough this week,bring more next week!! Get rid of the cookie cutter cars that have to fit the same template!!