Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #33
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superd View Post
But there is always the risk that installing it could corrupt something.
I thought it was discovered that an update can't "brick" our systems, I think if anything, if the update doesn't apply to the Focus it will give us a message saying so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceflow2 View Post
Excuse me, but discussing things being off-topic isn't the topic. Please keep discussion to the upcoming release of MyFord Touch 3.2. If you want to discuss being off-topic, please go to the proper location. Please relocate your MFT update discussion thread to a forum that discusses cars the update actually applies to.
I lol'd, this was a good comeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceflow2 View Post
GB, not gb. There's no such thing as gb. I would also be interested in seeing someone try this and reporting back. Specifically, if they notice any interface changes. If there are any differences, I wonder if it's a change on par with the interface changes between Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 or the changes between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. I also wonder if those brave enough to test this will have to unshackle the MFT's AI. If so, I reserve the right to blame them for plugging in the overlord. Can anyone confirm that the official installation procedure for this update doesn't include AI unshackling? That'd be a dealbreaker for me.
This also made me lol. Samantha's just the name we gave EDI, right?
Sonic Crew #28