I agree with Tom. I am going to wait. I love my car right now and have a lot of fun modding it. No big deal for me to wait. Whenever or if the RS ever makes it here, that's when I'll be ready for something else. I'll happily throw down $35-$40k on it.
Yeah, I's gots me some mods.