Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #20
unfocused1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95246
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Blue Ford Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 unfocused1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin732 View Post
If it was just those few issues, it would be a 3.03 release (the one in our cars is 3.02, right?). The releasse from (iirc) 2.10 to 2.11 was more involved then that, so going from 3.02-->3.2 says its decently large
The jump in decimal point is considerable... would I pin hope on it? Probably not, but it's a possibility...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
The file they linked to is over 700 MB, so if it was just a few bug fixes I don't think they would require you to essentially reinstall the entire system software for this would they?
Now there's proof. Windows 7, OS X, and other personal computer OSes have massive download sizes. For something as small as a self-contained touch unit, it's not going to be that big unless several functions were being upgraded...

Then again, if MFT is one program that branches off per car model, like a unified/universal driver, then one's hopes should go back down a notch...