Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - NO indicator for winshield wiper fluid
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #89
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotoad View Post
In the snow/salt season I can go through a galllon of washer fluid in a few days. Damn if I'm going to check under the hood every day in the snow and cold to keep from running out in the middle of the freeway.

As for being babied, do you want to go back to using dial telephones, phonebooths, mechanical typewriters, slide rules, the postal service instead of email, fans instead of air conditioning? I thought not. A hundred years ago people thought those who owned cars instead of horses and could turn a dial on the wall to adjust the temperature instead of shovelling coal were spoiled and soft. It's the 21st century and we have plenty of other things to deal with. If technology can offload some of the mundane tasks then I'm all for it.
I do to but I also keep a backup bottle of spray and a portable booster and air pump.

I don't need some electronic aid to tell me my fluids are low.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!