Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
lucky bastard!
TeeHee thats what it all comes down to is luck because I never thought I would own the holy grail let alone half the engine is WRC running gear, I still can't believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy'sexclusiveZx3 View Post
How the Eff do you get all this wrc stuff
I've been looking high and low for these WRC parts for years, I brought this manifold from a UK rally team.
You wouldn't want to use this manifold on a street Focus anyway, not ideal for street car let alone a WRC machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_mclaren View Post
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to rebuild a motor in the kitchen.
Well, it stays in the living room but, I needed better light to take the photo so I had to move it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus View Post
Your making a big mistake using that 70mm COB MAF , just a friendly warning

The WRC stuff is very easy to get if you watch the UK boards and for sale section over there , I have picked up a store room of the stuff worth having , may not be but looks like a header that was for sale a few years back I seem to remember a black painted one with a dent in Cyl 1 for sale some time ago

Tom
Is the stock MAF better??? 70mm tb and intake with this 70mm MAF should flow nicely???

WRC gear isn't easy to get a hold of but, people best bet is to look on rally car site is where your going to find these parts, UK forum and ebay as well but, you need to look every single day and night for ages if you want to find Zetec parts, I haven't seen any WRC duratec parts floting around.

How would I pipe the wastegate to the FR intake???