Echo Leader
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15189
What I Drive: '04 Sonic Blue 3-Door SVT Focus w/ European Appearance Package

FF Reputation: 1 Echo Leader Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTF 03 View Post
Wow, mine wasn't that bad. I have the 3 rear poly hangers and the 2 front poly as well. Just curious....what cat-back do you have?
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I was slightly worried about the fitment prior to ordering as it did seem like he was a small shop, but he assured me that he uses jigs based on the OEM setup. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to interpret that now. I can lay the OEM parts I have on the ground next to the Dominant Engineering setup and see the error without any sort of jig or measurements.

Oh well. If I don't hear back from him soon, I'm going to be attempting a PayPal dispute. I find it all very odd as his workmanship seems extremely professional, so why would he jeapordize his fledgling business by ignoring a customer who is trying to help him fix a problem of his own making?

I'm glad to hear you managed to get yours working, though. The fewer people being scammed, the better. May I ask where you got the front poly hangers? I ordered mine through CFM but didn't notice the front ones being available...