* It'll seem like they are -breaking- but they aren't.
* Turn all the knobs all the way to the left or right.
* Take off the knobs
* Align the indicator where it is supposed to be at
* Push HARD on the knobs. They WILL go in.
* The reason is that they are for the Mondeo / Focus - The Mondeo is the standard position they are in. To align for the focus, there is 1 straight part in the plug, but it has a V-shaped crease in the middle. Pushing hard will cause it to fold, opening the star-pattern for the knobs.
* It will make a "snapping" sound when it does do on. It didn't break for me of 3 others I'm friends with that bought them.
I just had Turntablez on here do that for his when I met his last weekend to do an LED door lock mod and carbon radio surround like yours haha.
Daily: Audi S4 b5 | Project: Turbo ZX3
LED Conversions | Vinyl Carbon Wrapping | Powdercoated Valve Covers