Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What size dirt tires will fit the focus
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
Royce01
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93858
What I Drive: 2001 Amazon Green SE 4dr

Points 881, Level 15
Points: 881, Level: 15 Points: 881, Level: 15 Points: 881, Level: 15
Level Up 81% Completed
Level up: 81% Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Royce01 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
yeah i understand what you mean Tigercrazy about running the stock class but my car has the spi motor in it and the kid i bought the car from already had the Exhaust and Brakes installed on it so Iwouldnt been able to run stock anyway. besides since i already had those on there I was tempted to add the other stuff to go with it. It's kinda my nature. study hard bro good luck

gcassidy that sounds like a good start so I'll look in to that. Because right now I live in palm bay and they dont have anything over here unless your into Boxing,which was why my parents and I originally moved here, because I was boxing for a few years and at one time I was planning on going pro. anyway back to what i was saying as far as tracks and stuff I think the closest to me is in orlando and the city shut that down last week,it was on the news. we have a place called the compound which is nothing but like 30 miles of gravel, sand and some evenly paved roads that the city abandonned because of budget cuts. thats the closest thing to a rally/rallycross track that I can go to. so I'll look into that thanks.

Sedan Revolution #223
Rally Revolution #223
132bhp 147ft/lb tq