Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 102771
What I Drive: 2012 Silver Focus

FF Reputation: 1 buyusa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
I see that your dealers said it's operating normally. Did you receive the confirmation e-mail from our Customer Relationship Centre?

Thomas
I'm not sure the Customer Operations Manager read the lengthy PM I sent to Ford Customer Service.

The first dealer I went to did NOT say it was operating normally. I explained this again to the Customer Operations Manager. This is why the service manager sent me to a body shop to fix the problem. And back to the body shop again to correct the problem. The only problem I had with the body shop was that they wanted me to not inform Ford if the fix didn't work, but come directly back to them. The fix didn't work. Now leaked worse. The second dealer said "all moonroofs leak" before he even looked at the car. Very inappropriate remark and not true. The third dealer said it is normal.

The Customer Operations Manager could not answer these questions:
If this is a normal operating condition of the vehicle, if it is operating as designed, why did the first dealer try to fix the defect? twice?
Does Ford Motor Company agree with the second service manager, that 'all moonroofs leak'?
If this is considered normal, is there a parameter, a measureable amount of water that would be considered acceptable?
If Ford Motor Company knows that the moon roofs leak, why is the customer not informed before purchase? I could have had the option to purchase a Focus without a moon roof if this had been disclosed.
-----------------------------
This is the reply from the Customer Operations Manager (left off Heather's last name):
As stated in our conversation, I am e-mailing you regarding the moon roof leak concern. As of your recent diagnosis from Helfman Ford, it has been determined by the dealership that the concern you are experiencing is working as designed. We do always advise if the concern has get worst, to make an appointment with the local dealership for them to readdress the concern to see if anything has changed from the previous diagnosis.

I hope you have a great day.
Heather ____
Customer Service Manager
-------------------------------

Thomas any suggestions as to who could answer these questions?