Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #1064
wilsonfocus86
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23099
What I Drive: 14 Fusion 2.0

FF Reputation: 3 wilsonfocus86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
I'm hoping this most recent service will do the trick. So you've only had it back for 20 miles now?

Thomas
Yup, you're right, I've only driven 20 miles since getting the TSB done a month ago. You're a genius. NO. Only after about 20 miles I could hear the clunk from some pretty good sized curbs. It's still there, so no, Ford hasn't clearly fixed this issue completely. And my CSM said, "Oh, well, we can replace the springs again". Yeah, that clunk is cleaaaaaarly the springs. What planet are you on? I know you are here to "brighten up the moods" of the lot of us who are very unhappy with this seemingly simple issue. Seriously though, you waaaaaaay overplay it sometimes to the point where it's just childish and ridiculous bro . Again, a lot of us with our previous Focus cars, have NEVER had this problem before. My 2001 Ford Focus SE sedan with 166,000 miles was as quiet as a sleeping baby , these new cars, aren't.