Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Bird [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] fried my exterior paint. Any advice would help
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #16
drcupcake
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 100376
What I Drive: 2009 silver focus

FF Reputation: 1 drcupcake Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerbay View Post
Back to Black. I think its a mothers product. You can buy it from the evil oppressors of small business!

By the way. Thats some impressive bird doody. The gov't should do a major and expensive study on this vile fecal matter. Could have military implications!
Haha. CriticalMass actually said that bird dookie highly acidic and I left that on there for like a month :P now I have to get it repaintedi asked this guy at the ford body shop if it would rust. He said the trunk is made out of aluminum and it would not rust. He said eventually the paint will come off but for now it will just look ugly.

Someone suggested I use forever black dye. I'm going use that. I also discovered that the magic eraser is great for removing wax residue on trim and things like bird crap. Both on trim and exterior paint. If its stubborn wax or polish on the trim use a pink eraser and finish it with magic eraser.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.