Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #1332
nursing1991
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 102827
What I Drive: 2012,Black, sedan

FF Reputation: 1 nursing1991 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IH84DZ View Post
After all this have you not driven the vehicle with a technician where the problem occurs? The reason I ask is not to patronize, but I'm a very experienced technician, a former Ford motor engineer (the type FCSD is sending out to look at your car) and I'm also an automotive instructor...therefore I'm pretty familiar with the repair process. It's pretty understandable that issues can be intermittent and there is a possibility that upon previous service visits the techs haven't been able to verify your concerns - and therefore won't make any "shotgun" attempts to repair it. It's quite common for customers and/or service personnel to recommend a test drive with a tech present...
I tried to drive with the tech twice but they service manager told me that the tech was not there that drove the car around and i said then i want to drive it with you and he said he didnt have time thats when i got ahold of my uncle and got all of this going.