Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Noob!
Thread: Noob!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #40
1hotfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 82813
What I Drive: 00' sedan

FF Reputation: 7 1hotfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Auricom_ View Post
How about reading the thread instead of vomiting out your response?
The Foci came with NO stock box. Again, if I were to post pics of the beat AEM CAI you would think a little before stating the K&N sri I just got is not better than it.

Ebay? my god have ppl gone that low before?? ... I'll make this one a little easier on you. How bout a set of Ksport Pro Kontrol coilovers. Easily on par with D2's(same coilover, different company/paint job) & Megans. Not the best out there but for the money your getting ALOT out of this investment. BTW, Ksports Headquarter's office is in Gilbert AZ which is in Phoenix. Why is that even important enough to post you say?? ... well should I have any issue's or a need to rebuild them there is literaly no downtime as I can walk in their office, drop it off and pick it back up within a week timsworth.

Your not backing your shit up at all retard and your not impressing me at all with your regurgitation of previous, not to mention other members posts. Let me flame you once more by telling to quite trying to take credit from other member's efforts. Thanks for the tips though! =) lolz

Retard? Uncalled for. I tried helping you out, and you seemed to tell me i didnt know what I was talking about so I showed you some info. Honestly, you seem like a pretty rude kid, and its not needed on these forums. Take it to focal jet. As far as the coilovers, it was a joke. And k sports have has customer service problems with people in the past. maybe not you since you seem to live near by. I've helped out lots of new members out here before and all of em were greatful. I understand its hard to believe but honestly it is what it is. You make yourslef look like a fool by calling someone a retard who was trying to help you. I've earned a good amount of rep on here, a lot of people respect each other on this site. Were all a family trying to help each other out, which is why I've learned so much on her in the past couple of years. Ive been a certified mechanic for 20 years and I can assure you everything I've said before is true about what's useless on a focus. I've dynoed tons at shops, and learned plenty. Good luck to you sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using FF Mobile