Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Extreme Dimensions: 6th Annual Open House Sept. 15, 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
stilix
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!

Fan#: 53230
What I Drive: 2007 liquid grey metallic ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 stilix Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowJellyBean View Post
Two Focus owners went to your show last year and when you post about this show on the Focus forum you have no pictures to show of either Focus from last year. Further more, when one of those two posted legitimate concerns based on a less-than-stellar past experience, you deleted the reply, instead of addressing the owner's concerns and attempting to make any strides to resolve the issues.

It seems like you're announcing this show here just because it's your job as a forum representative. I don't feel that ED is making any real attempt to garner any representation from the Focus crowd at your Open House, which is a shame, because as companies like FSWerks, C-F-M, and Top Speed will tell you, there's a lot of money to be made off us.
Dam dude get over it. It's not there fault only two focus owners went last year. Do you want them to roll the red carpet out for you. Hopefully i can make it this year. Those are some great looking cars.

Last edited by stilix; 08-27-2012 at 12:33 AM.