Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - September 29th, 2012 - Mid-Atlantic Ford Round-Up
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
shb5007
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58683
What I Drive: 04 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 shb5007 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Just wanted to give everyone a quick event update and address a few questions I have been asked.

Pre-registration is going great! Don't forget you save $5 if you register before September 22nd at http://www.peninsulamustang.com/mafru-registration.html

I have been asked how the awards will be presented. There will be around 30 classes, so if you have a Bronco you will NOT be competing against a Shelby or a Focus.

I have been asked about the awards. I am hoping to have a picture up in the next week or so, but they are custom made out of acrylic. They are not your standard trophies.

More things have been coming in for the raffle/auction including wash buckets, banners, SilverHorse Racing items, National Parts Depot gift certificates, Blow By Racing gift certificates, Street Side Auto gift certificates, CJ Pony Parts gift certificates, golf passes, race ramps, Classic Design Concepts gift certificates, Lucas Oil products, K&N gift certificate, t-shirts, signs, and much more!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the event! Let's have some fun and raise money for the kids at CHKD!

If you have any other questions, let me know!