Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Idea!? good or bad here it is.
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
c03morrison
Focus Addict

Fan#: 47010
What I Drive: 04 tundra zx3

Points 8,205, Level 61
Points: 8,205, Level: 61 Points: 8,205, Level: 61 Points: 8,205, Level: 61
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 c03morrison Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
welcome to FF. what you will need. a good suspension setup that can handle the abuse of the long days on the dirt roads but still comfy because your in the car for a long time. next put a nice beefy all season tire on there so you can still hit the dirt roads at full speed. as for the cage you could probs go to a shop and have them fab one up to your likings cus idk what they sell online. to give it that rally look put a nice custom light bar on the front and some big mud flaps to keep her somewhat clean (p.s. use big rubber truck flaps and design your own. this is what i did cost me $12 and ive had mine for a yr and still as good as new). main this is spend some good money on a mid to high end rally suspension that will handle the abuse and allow you to have fun one the pavement too.