Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Noob!
Thread: Noob!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #36
1hotfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 82813
What I Drive: 00' sedan

FF Reputation: 7 1hotfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Auricom_ View Post

Useless?? then why did the company make them with the front lower strut bar?
The SRI IS and improvement for the sorry excuse for a "CAI" it came with & again, is a temporary fix should I decide to go FI.

So what's next, Are you going to say the stock suspension is better than a set of coilovers as well??

Obviously you have much to learn with these cars. Talk to 1turbofocus (tom) he's own and built a bunch of focus and is one of the best tuners out there. He'll tell you stock intake is best if not a cai. And under drive pulleys are a waist of money I'm sure he'll tell you like he's told hundreds before. Same thing with the msd coil. The stock one is the best out there for a focus under 300 horsepower or so. FRONT TOP strut bar is useless as well on FOCUS'. There only eye candy. Being a wise arse (as I'm interpreting it, maybe your not) when I'm telling you I've been around these forums for years, that there all useless on svtfs. Maybe if you searched before you clicked checkout on some items you would save your money, for a little bit of time. Or then again, maybe your a fan of placebo affects because thats all that crap will give you
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using FF Mobile