Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - seat belt alarm. how do you turn it off???
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #32
IH84DZ
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101801
What I Drive: 03 CD silver SVT 5 door

FF Reputation: 5 IH84DZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue1 View Post
That's good to know. Cause the majority of people who are vegetableized from ejections, or flying around in the cab after a wreck get to milk the taxpayer funded system that keeps tubes up your nose and perpetuates a non life. See, it's not just about you when you put a burden on others conducting your freedom to be a fool.
Glad you brought that up! While we are on the topic of personal responsiblity and accountability, the government-funded health insurance system is yet another example of how "nice guys" like you can be so hypocritical and oppressive. Maybe you should lecture me on what I eat and drink and how that will affect the overburdened taxpayer funded system as well? Must we require the people to exercise too, comrade? The longer we have this conversation the more it sounds like you aren't concerned about people's wellbeing but rather your ability to control what they do - 'cause ya know it affects everyone.

Don't worry about me though. I wear my belt - and on the rare, determined-by-a-grown-ass-free man times when I don't - I have the obligation, desire and cash to pay for whatever hospital care I require. So I won't be a burden on "The People's Healthcare"